Business plan is vital if your business is to evolve in anything other than a haphazard way. If you are seeking funding for a business idea, having a business plan is critical. It helps you gauge income and expenditure, handle unforeseen circumstances and underpins good business decisions. It provides valuable information to those who work for you or with you (such as suppliers) and assists with the proper allocation of resources.
You will need to demonstrate to potential investors a strong understanding of how and why there is a need for your product or service. These investors will also need concrete reassurance as to how their investments will be repaid. LESP can review your business plan and help you to complete it, highlighting its areas of weakness and suggesting remedies
Some people have a fantastic business plan and the expertise to take it through but they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running business. Fortunately, our team of trained experts in these fields are available to support your business.
Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- Decide the business structure that suits to your needs- sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- Prepare business plan, budgets, trading forecasts and cash flow projections;
- Complete any registration and filing procedures with Companies House and HMRC;
- Advise on the best sources of finance and assess the finance requirements;
- Open business bank account and establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- Set up a management information systems as a recording system for internal use;
SOLUTIONS ARE INFINITE
- Structuring of business
- Development of Business Plan
- Company Incorporation
- Financial planning
- Management information systems